- [3.173] Those to whom the people said: Surely men have gathered against you, therefore fear them, but this increased their faith, and they said: Allah is sufficient for us and most excellent is the Protector.
- [4.81] And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them decide by night upon doing otherwise than what you say; and Allah writes down what they decide by night, therefore turn aside from them and trust in Allah, and Allah is sufficient as a protector.
- [4.109] Behold! you are they who (may) plead for them in this world’s life, but who will plead for them with Allah on the resurrection day, or who shall be their protector?
- [4.132] And whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is Allah’s, and Allah is sufficient as a Protector.
- [4.171] O followers of the Book! do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against Allah, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Isa son of Marium is only an apostle of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Marium and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His apostles, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.
- [8.48] And when the Shaitan made their works fair seeming to them, and said: No one can overcome you this day, and surely I am your protector: but when the two parties came in sight of each other he turned upon his heels, and said: Surely I am clear of you, surely I see what you do not see, surely I fear Allah; and Allah is severe in requiting (evil).
- [11.43] He said: I will betake myself for refuge to a mountain that shall protect me from the water. Nuh said: There is no protector today from Allah’s punishment but He Who has mercy; and a wave intervened between them, so he was of the drowned.
- [13.11] For his sake there are angels following one another, before him and behind him, who guard him by Allah’s commandment; surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition; and when Allah intends evil to a people, there is no averting it, and besides Him they have no protector.
- [13.34] They shall have chastisement in this world’s life, and the chastisement of the hereafter is certainly more grievous, and they shall have no protector against Allah.
- [13.37] And thus have We revealed it, a true judgment in Arabic, and if you follow their low desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you shall not have against Allah any guardian or a protector.
- [17.2] And We gave Musa the Book and made it a guidance to the children of Israel, saying: Do not take a protector besides Me;
- [17.65] Surely (as for) My servants, you have no authority over them; and your Lord is sufficient as a Protector.
- [17.68] What! Do you then feel secure that He will not cause a tract of land to engulf you or send on you a tornado? Then you shall not find a protector for yourselves.
- [17.86] And if We please, We should certainly take away that which We have revealed to you, then you would not find for it any protector against Us.
- [25.43] Have you seen him who takes his low desires for his god? Will you then be a protector over him?
- [29.22] And you shall not escape in the earth nor in the heaven, and you have neither a protector nor a helper besides Allah.
- [33.3] And rely on Allah; and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.
- [33.48] And be not compliant to the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and leave unregarded their annoying talk, and rely on Allah; and Allah is sufficient as a Protector.
- [33.65] To abide therein for a long time; they shall not find a protector or a helper.
- [47.11] That is because Allah is the Protector of those who believe, and because the unbelievers shall have no protector for them.
- [48.22] And if those who disbelieve fight with you, they would certainly turn (their) backs, then they would not find any protector or a helper.
- [66.2] Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.
- [73.9] The Lord of the East and the West– there is no god but He– therefore take Him for a protector.
Allah creates human beings then he goes about looking for those who are not living under Sharia to harm them in any way he can if they are not Muslims who are keeping his laws. They have no protection against his malice and hatred because they are not Muslims and are not subjugated to Sharia law. This is much like the devil who is described in the New Testament who goes about seeking those whom he may devour:
1 Peter 5 v 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Those who have no protection from Allah because they are not Muslims or not governed by Muslims can be kidnapped and held to ransom, enslaved, raped or killed by Muslims. They have no protection because they are in a state of rebellion against Allah and they must be attacked until they are brought under the control of Sharia. This is the purpose of Jihad. If a non-Muslim is brought under the control of Sharia the terror of Islam against him continues courtesy of the blasphemy law of Sharia. He can be attacked and robbed of his wife, children and wealth at any time. The Ummah will not convict any Muslim of any wrongdoing against an unbeliever because this would bring Allah’s religion into disrepute. This would be worse than the original offense which is not so bad because the victim is not a Muslim. This is how Sharia works. An accusation of blasphemy always carries with it the threat of the uncontrolled violence of the passionate pious upon the accused. Under Sharia a non-Muslim can never be allowed to live in peace and security:
[13.34] They shall have chastisement in this world’s life, and the chastisement of the hereafter is certainly more grievous, and they shall have no protector against Allah.
[29.22] And you shall not escape in the earth nor in the heaven, and you have neither a protector nor a helper besides Allah.