– Checking out (such as her pubic hairs and breast) of the captured females in order to save the underage girls in war, Numbers 31:18.
– Marrying the underage girls captured by slave-takers after the month of mourning, Deuteronomy 21:13.
– Doing Abraham’s circumcision, Joshua 5:2.
– Resting on Sabbath day as Moses did before existence of the temple, Exodus 31:14.
– Approving Laws of polygamy, Deuteronomy 21:15.
– Punishing the blasphemers, Deuteronomy 5:11.
– Beating the rebellious daughters with rods, Psalm 89:30-32.
– Stoning the Sabbath breaker, Exodus 31:14.
– Destroying the statues, Exodus 34:13.
– Stabbing the apostates (Numbers 25:8), burning the adulterous daughter (Leviticus 21:9), cutting the woman’s hands (Deuteronomy 25:11-12), hunting the witch to death (Exodus 22:18-20), treating women like dogs ( ).
Ecc. 26:25?, where is this, etc is not an approved argument on my website.
Numbers 31 v 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people. 3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian.
7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp. 14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host,with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle. 15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? 16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. 17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
This is not law as a continuous binding obligation. It is a specific judgement at a particular time and place on a particular people, the Midianites. If it was law it wouldn’t be specific to a certain people, the Midianites, because of certain sins. It would be applicable to all peoples at all times and there would be no need for God to explain why this people in particular should be punished for this particular crime which was peculiar to them.
To be continued.